Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome Back!

 I like this photo because it shows a well known situation that happened in 2016, and it is showing how much the people in France cared about what happened, and to they wanted to show their respect to those who unfortunately lost their lives, I like the aspect of people doing something good.



I like this picture because I find it interesting how NASA went out of their way to make a new composition of photos of the 'old' solar system, including Pluto even thought it isn't currently considered a planet.


 I like this image because it was important in space history because it is the first time they had found water on another planet, it was amazing to find water on Mars, because it means now that there is the possibility of life, and that opens up new doors to space travel and colinization.







1. The best song of 2015 was Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I liked this song because it has a lot of emotion and it is catchy. It was on the top 40 list, because Ed Sheeran is a popular artist, others like me, like Ed Sheeran as well, because he is a good person and his music appeals to the masses in the way that his music is easy to listen to and makes you feel good. His music generally makes people in a good mood, even if the song is sad like this one. Even if it is sad, it can make you feel better if you are sad because you can have something to relate to.





2. I think Inside Out was the best movie of 2015, because it was funny and cute, but also filled with a lot of emotion about growing up, which is why I liked it. The characters were funny, and it was an interesting take on what is going on inside our minds. The show appeals to both children and adults, because even though it is a cartoon the story was inciting and could keep anyones interest.





3. The most important news story of 2015 was the Syrian refugee crisis which was a global issue that effected millions of people in countries all over Europe and the Middle East. This issue was so extremely controversial that almost everyone in their right minds had heard of it. Even though it was not completely resolved, the attention brought to it got help that was necessary.





4. The biggest entertainment story of last year was the Star Wars release. It was an extremely good movie, that captivated audiences, and had people going to see it multiple times. The release of the film has been anticipated for years and the fact that the movie was finally released excited fans who had been waiting for the new movie to finally come out.





1. I will remember my trip to Florida, because it is most likely the last time I will get to see my family there again for a few years.

2. My resolutions for 2016 are to get better grades by focussing more in school, and getting my work out schedule together again.

3.I look forward to all the new advancements in astronomy that are being planned for 2016.








No comments:

Post a Comment