Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Current Event

1. Whole foods released surveillance video footage proving that there was a false claim, and also filed a $100,000 defamation countersuit.

2. Two tourists put a baby bison in their car because they thought it looked cold, then the bison baby had to be euthanized because its mother rejected it after "interference by people".

3. A geofilter is a specific filter that you can add to an image on snapchat that pertains to a certain area.

4.This is significant, because he bought a lot of shares, and also it shows that he may be attempting to transition to purchasing technology stocks.


5. Disneys the Jungle Book, Captain america:Cilvil War, Money Monsters, The Darkness, and mothers day.


Short Answer:
If I had to choose between Disney World and Harry Potter I would probably choose Harry Potter, because I enjoyed the books so much, and I have already been to Disney World. The competition between the two are heating up because Universal studios just recently opened a new castle that is supposed to be almost the same as the Hogwarts in the movie. This is starting to attract more people, but I don't think that it will last for very long. Although there can be many books that Harry Potter World can add, Disney World has infinitely more possibilities, because they can always make another movie to suit their needs. My favorite Disney character is Thomas O'malley from the aristocats. I love this character because he is funny and silly, and he plays swinging jazz music which, when i was a kid I found very entertaining. I would belong in Ravenclaw, because I am very creative and witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment