Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Additional Student of the Month Interviews

Subject: Austyn Keeltys Personal Assistant and Best Friend- Amigo

1.How long have you known Austyn?

"I've known Austyn forever, ever since we were born we were best friends."

2. Do you admire Austyn? Why or why not?
"Of course I do, she's awesome."

3. What does she do to help you out?
"Well since I'm her assistant, she pays me and thats a big help when I want to buy stuff."

4. Do you think she deserves this award?
"For sure Austyn deserves this award, she should be student of the month more often."

5. How has Austyn improved your life?
"She has improved my life by making my life more fabulous."


Subject: Austyn Keeltys Teacher-Mr. Sir

1. What would your life be like without Austyn?
"Without Austyn, my life would be harder, because she teaches my class for me most of the time."

2. Why do you think Austyn was given this award?
"Obviously because she works so hard"

3. How does Austyn show that she's a good student?
"She shows that she's a good student by putting gold stars on all of her own papers."

4. What qualities do you like about Austyn?
"I like that she is willing to help out around the classroom to bribe me into giving her a better grade."

5. Is there any reason why she shouldn't be named student of the month?
"The only reason why she doesn't deserve to be student of the month is that she only wants to be fabulous and get good grades, and has no other goals."




No comments:

Post a Comment