Friday, September 11, 2015

CE 1.2

1. A typical homeowner will save $14.
2. The creature is similar to humans in the way they walk upright, and the hands and feet look like they are prom a homo.
3.I find the idea of this man swimming across the pacific interesting, it would be very strenuous, but he appears to be in good shape.
4. The new iPhone will have an "improved camera" and "new sensors". They are trying to up their game to compete with phones on the market that have better cameras.
5. I personally would like to have Smart Clothing. It would be much simpler to have something like that instead of having to adjust your clothing choices often. Ive always wanted a phone case that will charge my phone, my phone dies a lot...

I think that the man in the article should get more than $60,000 for police brutality. I believe that someone shouldn't be arrested based on just looking suspicious. Police should investigate more before jumping to conclusions. The man deserves the money he got. Their record in the past shouldn't effect the money they receive. In my opinion it would depend on how much damage the police caused them. They should definitely receive enough to cover medical bills. If someone is killed by police brutality their family should receive as much as $500,000, because that would most likely be enough for the family to support themselves until they are able to readjust. I think we are seeing this more in society because of the rascism and stereotypes that people still cling to. Also, people jump to conclusions to fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment