Friday, September 25, 2015

Student of the Month Interview: Answers & Questions

Subject: Austyn Keelty


1. How are you successful in school?
"I'm a hard worker, and the smartest person in school, and I'm fabulous"

2. Who supports you in school?
"All my teachers love me, and other students love me too."

3. What are your goals for the rest of the school year?
"I would like to be student of the month, every month."

4. How would your friends describe you?
"Fabulous and amazingly intelligent."

5. What tips would you give other students on being successful?
"Mainly just be me; impress all your teachers and have a lot of friends.

6. What extra curricular activities do you do?
"I do Nintendo club and Minecraft club."

7. What do you think makes you a good student?
"I work hard and I'm a fast learner"

8. What do you like about school?
"I like school because I'm the best person there."

9. Who is your favorite teacher, and why?
"Ms.Garza because she's a great math teacher."

10. How do you think you made it to where you are now?
"Probably from my charming personality and great intelligence."

11. Why do you think makes you student of the month?
"Stellar grades and the fact that I'm the head of Minecraft and Nintendo club"

12. How do you help out around school?
"By helping other people, tutoring others, and taking care of gardens."

13. How are you making a difference in the school community?
"I'm setting the standards higher"

14. What do you do to make yourself a better student?
"I set myself hard goals"

15. What is something people would find surprising about you?
"One time I fit a whole grapefruit in my mouth"

16. What is your greatest academic achievement?
"Achieving a 5.0 GPA."

17. What are your academic goals?
"I want to maintain a 5.0 GPA and get into Harvard."

18. What do you like or dislike about school?
"I like it because I'm the best of the best, and dislike that students don't recognize talent"

19. What is your favorite subject, why?
"Geography because I like learning about the world."

20. How has your school year been so far?
"Not so great, I've only been student of the month once."

No comments:

Post a Comment