Friday, October 23, 2015

CE 2.1

1. A conflict of interest would be that council members are receiving free passes to ACL.

2. Tom Steglich's political cartoon gives the readers the idea that lawmakers care more about money than they do about people.

3. A UT professor plans to resign, because they are now allowing guns on campus, and he fears for his safety.

4. Amazon is going to work with Austin artists and Amazon will sell homemade art.

5. Metal Gear's new release is rated so highly because it has good graphics, isn't intimidating, and is also easily playable.



Read the article on page SA1 Tech Extra "Mobile Tech spur on-demand delivery"

I think this industry has seen such enormous growth because it is convenient for many people. Instead of having to wait for things you can have it right away, and that is a big pull factor for many consumers. My family uses mobile delivery mainly because we do a lot of online shopping.
I think millennials are being targeted because they are apart of the new digital age, and they are more likely to use their phones to order things. However, older people may not be as familiar with using technology and would be more likely to go and get something from the store. I would use the delivery service if I needed something right away and I couldn't go to the store, but for the most part I would just go and get it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment